Sunday, October 11, 2009

Obama's pledge to eliminate dont ask dont tell policy in the military

This is funny to me. I was in the military and I have to say I don't give a frosty fu*ck if your gay or not. However, to flaunt that your a homosexual is ludicrous. I mean when you are in basic training, AIT, regular military, or whatever you have to line up in a single line butt ass naked to take showers with other dudes standing not more than a foot away from your ass cheeks. I mean seriously how would you people like another dude staring at your package or making comments that are "gay", and that make you feel uncomfortable? I agree with the way the military is set up you can be a flamer just don't talk about it. I think this is just another step to keep the homosexuals happy in their efforts to make themselves known as a group that has influence over many of the population and can give political candidates a go or no go in the elections. I don't blame Obama for trying to get votes, but at the same time if you never served in the military you shouldn't change shit cause you really don't know what it is about. I mean don't get me wrong some gay dudes are very cool peeps, but when it comes to the military the mass of the soldiers are straight and I think trying to abolish a don't ask don't tell policy can only lead to trouble because either straight people will not tolerate it or gay peeps will abuse it. LOL gay men doing women's PT standards is just something that comes to mind. Or the right to wear your hair shoulder length LOL. Ehh fu*k it you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment